Whether you are purchasing a home for the first time or are a builder looking for a title company to work with, we are committed to making the process smoother and more efficient for you.
Builders and Land Developers
First Security Title Corp. takes pride in our many builder relationships. As with any successful business relationship, we have taken the time to understand the needs and challenges facing the builder/developer. We also appreciate and understand the anxieties you face. With that in mind, First Security Title Corp. has developed several programs to make your business endeavors more successful, strengthen your bottom line and reduce your stress!
First Security Title Corp. has been able to distinguish itself from other title companies because of our hardworking and knowledgeable support team. The First Security Title Corp. Builder Support Team and our Land Development Support Team are here to help not only with title issues but also other issues that may come up. We ensure that your transaction flows smoothly. Below are some of the ways our support team has been successful in accomplishing more for our clients:
- Retrieving topography maps (topos)
- Assisting with plat approval and filings
- Meetings to seek approval or other meetings necessary to move the project forward
- Providing tax and legal description information swiftly and correctly
- Working directly with third parties, lenders, surveyors, engineers, township trustees, etc.
- Completing mechanics lien updates prior to release of funds
- Providing convenient closings
- Providing same-day signing and filings
- Making sure that proceeds can be wired, delivered or picked up the same day or next business day
- Builder and land developer pricing
- For sale by owner program — show your homes on our website
For Sale by Owner
- Selling your home on your own? Let First Security Title Corp. help alleviate some of the stress.
- Who is responsible for the closing costs?
- What are my legal responsibilities?
- When can we close the deal?
- Where can I get a real estate sales agreement?
Please feel free to contact Rich for further information on our Investor Program. He can be reached at (330) 645-2879.
At First Security Title Corp., we take care of our clients and yours. We are sensitive to the needs of our lenders, brokers, as well as their clients. In an industry fraught with foreclosures and lawsuits, we realize the necessity for complete, correct title work. First Security Title Corp. follows all RESPA, federal and state disclosure laws from the beginning of the transaction to the end.
First Security Title Corp. works with lenders and brokers to meet the challenges of business growth and development head-on. Below are some of the ways our staff will go above and beyond the call of duty to provide impeccable service:
- Statewide closings
- We will close at your client’s home, work, in our office or anywhere necessary to complete the transaction. We understand the importance of convenient closing times.
- We cover the entire state of Ohio. By using contract examiners we can assure quick title turnaround.
- On-site attorney
- This means timely preparation of mortgages, notes, deeds, contracts, and legal expertise when it is necessary.
- Special needs for expedited closings
- Rate lock about to expire
- FHA/VA settlement statement completed by federal guidelines prior to close
- FHA/VA payoffs to avoid an extra month of interest
- Rate lock about to expire
- Programs to further enhance your own marketing
- For Sale by Owner Program
- Investor Program
- Builder Program
- Land Developer Program
Preliminary Judicial Reports
- A report with accurate and up-to-date information
- Fast service
- Immediate Summit County legal description approvals
- On-site legal counsel
At First Security Title Corp., our professional staff is here to guide you through the obstacles of buying a new home. We ensure your transition is completed both correctly and professionally. We approach each purchase as if it were our own personal transaction. After carefully examining all title work and clearing up anything that may be showing on the title, we are able to ensure, through the property, your best interests.
Please feel free to contact us anytime at (330) 645-2879.